Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dropping things

Hmm.. About this post, there will be 2 incidents..

Ok, this first incident was when we was celebrating my friends(actually around 5 of them) birthday.

There's another gang celebrating their birthday too, and I think they bought 2 cakes!

They were playing with their cakes... Asking others to bite their cake~ EW! How are they gonna eat anyway.

Then.. I heard a scream, I looked over there and the girl...... well.....




OMG WTF HAX?!


Poor cake.. Then I think the workers/manager there kinda scolded them. That's what I heard from others xP

Ahh.. that cake would taste really yummy... cept with addition taste of floor and dust ._.



Well... The other incident was... When I was in McD.

My friend passed me the french fries and placed it the 'standing' position.. I kinda ignored it and continue eating. WEE finished my burger! Time for french fries~ Then.. My hand kinda .. accidentally knocked it...



.............


EH WHAT THE SHIT? MY FRIES!


Hehe since its all over the floor~ Imma just do some pose and post it in my blog xP

Kesian me la.. Left 1 fries for me, oh well xD was kinda full anyway.
WAIT. Don't tell me McD cursed me because I posted the McDelivery incident?!
Uh oh.. Hope Pizza's not cursing me ><

Forum: http://backalley.uni.cc/
or
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Alley/index.php

No comments: