Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Hour

Hey guys! Guess what? HAPPY HOUR TIME!



And do you guys wanna know the syok part?



WOO! This shit is asking me to enjoy my AIDS -.-

This happens when I left home for 2 days, came back, scanned for virus and WOOOO.
The reason? My cousin went to some website and download some song, where I found out there's a new file on my desktop. Checked my Internet Explorer history, and found some weird sites.

The good news is, the virus is located in the Temporary Internet Files, which we can delete the virus by simply clearing the Tempo Internet files.


Hey guys, what's in your mind when you see this car? Wonder what is it looking at..






Just bored. So I made things up like this.

Have you guys ever heard of a crime scene in McD??
Well here's one


T_T Someone died in a happy place like this?..
Naw, I think its just some reservation

Forum: http://backalley.uni.cc

No comments: